Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Number 4

Matt and I are proud to announce the upcoming birth of our fourth child, due sometime between the summer solstice and the winter solstice*. Yay for us!

*This is me, poking fun at my sister, who refuses to tell me her due dates.

9 comments:

Tiana said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!! Very exciting!

Dan said...

CONGRATUFATULATIONS!!!! what exciting news for this fine Wednesday morning!

this better not be some April fools' joke.

Jette said...

Congrats!! I was telling Mark about a month ago that I thought you were pregnant! I can hardly wait for your forth to come. Congrats!!!!!

Joss said...

I'm going to let you guys decide if this is an April Fool's joke or not. Ha!

Matt and Sarah said...

That is wonderful news! Your family is so beautiful, why not expand??

Jamie said...

welcome to the 4 club. you're gonna love it! :)

feliciadel said...

That is great news indeed! Congrats!
Felicia

Steve Spencer said...

Hi Jocelyn,
I loved your story about the trip to the grocery store. Glad to hear the news that another lucky child will be joining your family.
Things are really changing for us. Ember will be getting married in Aug. Zephan will be deployed in Sept. Seth is working at the Salmon River High Adventure camp as a staff member for the Boy Scouts. Micah is in school. Loved your story. Sorry about having to give up your puppy. We love you. wendy

Steve Spencer said...

Hi Jocelyn,
I got out the family directory to look up the spelling of Cliff Kirkland's daughter and noticed that your blogspot info was there, oh, I thought, that will be fun to see photos of Jocelyn's family. I loved your story about your trip to the grocery store. Glad to hear another lucky person will soon join your family. We miss you and love you.
Wendy Spencer