I guess when you have older siblings, you catch on to things a little faster than usual. Especially if you're naturally athletic.
Here is my Theodore, riding a bike. Since this video was taken, he's gotten even better. He can go the whole length of the street without falling over or running into cars. I still have to help him slow down because he tends to brake too fast.
Still, it's pretty amazing.
Here's how it happened: Peter has outgrown his bike, which is the one Theodore was riding. We're in the process of looking for a bigger bike for Peter and have promised Theodore that when Peter got his new bike, we would put training wheels on the old one for Theodore. Until that time, though, we've been helping Theodore ride Peter's bike because Theodore is too impatient to wait. On Thursday morning, Peter and Eleanor were at school and Viola was napping, so Theodore and I were out with the bike. I was holding on to him while he rode and then suddenly realized that I didn't need to hold on anymore, so I let go. And suddenly, he learned how to ride a bike. No training wheels for him!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. That's impressive. I can't even believe how big he is.
And I miss your street!
He is so cute! Good for him!
I finally got my computer to let me watch the video... AMAZING!! That is very impressive!
Post a Comment