Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally!

Well, I had to fight the irrational urge to viciously bite Matt at the end stage of labor, but I gave birth this morning to a 8 lb 1 oz girl. Labor was HARD. Man alive, I do not want to do that again. I didn't swear during labor, but I loudly announced at the end that Matt was getting a vasectomy soon.

Her name is being hammered out. It's kind of hard to name a baby. "Does she look like a ____?" "I don't know; she just kind of looks like a baby to me."

3 comments:

Alisa said...

THIS MORNING? And you're blogging about it? Wow--you're awesome.

Congratulations!

What?!! You don't already have a giant pale pink wood cut out of your baby's name hanging above her crib?

Tiana said...

Congrats Joss! I am so glad she finally came. You're description made me laugh, but nervous. Come on, aren't births supposed to just get easier?? Yikes! Good luck naming her. I can't wait to see pics.

Jamie said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! Labor is so hard, and you are awesome cause you have done that FOUR times! Okay, now, no pressure but *Pictures Please*!