Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last night we celebrated Halloween by making our kids go door to door begging for candy, putting said kids to bed, and eating said candy. It was wonderful!

Matt took the kids out while I stayed at home and passed out candy. No, I did not go into labor. I'm actually a little surprised that I am going to have a November baby; I did not expect that I would go this overdue. I know, I know, it's not THAT overdue, but I just didn't expect a baby in November.

Matt's a little relieved, though. He didn't want a Halloween baby, purely for the fact that if it were born on Halloween, her celebration would always be replaced by a Halloween party and it would never be a birthday party. Yes, Zari, I feel sorry for you. Just kidding!

Here are the obligatory costume pictures. Peter was a Power Ranger (even though he doesn't really have much of an idea of what Power Rangers are), Eleanor was a cheerleader (don't get me started), and Theodore was the cutest little bear I've seen this year (this was Peter's old costume, and Peter was pretty darn cute himself).





Mmm, candy.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Very very cute. Umm, Eleanor is practically a teenager now. How did this happen?

Any news on the baby front?

Alisa said...

David was a Power Ranger too--and also had no idea what it is! I love these sheltered, clueless boys we have!

I always imagined Mary being a September baby--and she was born October 17!! I hope your little girl has come by now!