This one is my favorite. Seriously, her hair is incredible. I didn't do anything to it other than curl up her wet hair with my fingers. I don't have to put any product in it at all. I hope it stays like this. And thank goodness it's finally growing! I've never cut her hair--it's just naturally slow-growing.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Curls
These curls are amazing. I don't think my hair was like this at this age; it must come from Matt.




This one is my favorite. Seriously, her hair is incredible. I didn't do anything to it other than curl up her wet hair with my fingers. I don't have to put any product in it at all. I hope it stays like this. And thank goodness it's finally growing! I've never cut her hair--it's just naturally slow-growing.
This one is my favorite. Seriously, her hair is incredible. I didn't do anything to it other than curl up her wet hair with my fingers. I don't have to put any product in it at all. I hope it stays like this. And thank goodness it's finally growing! I've never cut her hair--it's just naturally slow-growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is a doll! it won't be long before you have to ward off those ohio boys, you know!
Hey guys! This is Amber and Josh Price from back at BYU! Just found a link to your blog on the Gassins-fun to see pics of your little people. Three kids huh? Wow! Just wanted to stop in and say hi!
Post a Comment